MEDIA AIR CLEANERS
Is your home’s air a danger to your family?
EPA studies indicate that the air inside your home may contain up to 10 times more pollution as that outside your door. Indoor air pollution can irritate the eyes, nose, and throat, cause headaches, dizziness, and fatigue as well as aggravate asthmatic and allergic conditions.
The average central forced heat or air conditioning system typically performs some form of air cleaning; such systems only capture large particles and are not efficient enough to catch microscopic airborne pollutants and particles. Trion® media air cleaners are rated at MERV 8, MERV 11 and MERV 13 filtration standards to eliminate airborne pollutants. The American Lung Association® and the EPA® both recommend reducing indoor air pollution to improve health; a Trion® media air cleaner can help.
Dirty air does not just harm the health of your home’s inhabitants, it is also harmful to your heating or air conditioning equipment. Dirty air particles stick to the internal components of the system and damage internal motors and fans, causing poor heat and cooling transfer on the system’s components. In addition to the benefits of breathing clean air, Trion® media air cleaners keep your system clean and operating at constant peak energy efficiency.
• 350 Million particles of pollutants are inhaled everyday - which is equivalent to 2 teaspoons.
• 50 Million Americans suffer from allergies.
• 20 Million Americans suffer from asthma.
• 6 Billion dollars each year are spent on treating respiratory problems.
• Poor ventilation accounts for more than half of all indoor air quality problems.